LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: surf camp?

1. most surf schools, while aimed at beginners, have someone staff capable of a a higher level lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    What ever happened to "power surfing?"
    For real! I am sick of watching the Open already because of all the air reverses.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    For real! I am sick of watching the Open already because of all the air reverses.
    Seriously, doesn't it get old after a while?

Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    DUDE, you said you didn't want to be a shill for that surf school in the second post on this thread. now you are coming off like one.
    Sure thing, bud. Good luck with it.

... hogan camp sounds cool... maybe if I were a younger man.. honestly just surfing consistently good waves you'll progress quickly.. Living overseas with no natural surfing talent but many years of experience.. I got to where I could more consistently throw air and even land a few just by repetitive practice on good waves that do the exact same thing every time and supply all the juice you need. Since moving back to the east coast this summer... I haven't even tried a single one... ugh! So much harder when you actually have to work for it

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Seriously, doesn't it get old after a while?
    Waves are better today however so there are some good power hacks going down.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    DUDE, you said you didn't want to be a shill for that surf school in the second post on this thread. now you are coming off like one.
    he clearly has at least an emotional investment in the school. perhaps he had an affair with his instructor?

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    he clearly has at least an emotional investment in the school. perhaps he had an affair with his instructor?
    Hah, correct on the emotional investment (great waves can do that), but no not the latter at this point in life.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    but no not the latter at this point in life.
    "So you're saying there's a chance"