LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    that would be so sick if they threw some jetties out there

It was in the process of being removed the the last weekend I was out there for the Bermuda high swell. There was a great right there peaking near the pier and heading North. Hope that doesn't disappear along with the pier.

I want my own movable pier for Christmas. I need rich friends and family

IMG-20120717-00122.jpgIMG-20120711-00104.jpg

Any reward for pictures of the guys stealing it? The pier was on 60th. The picture of them taking it down is from Tuesday, July 17th, it was pretty much gone by the end of the day. The storm drain they were putting in is still there though so the sandbar shouldn't be going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadedyogurtslinger View Post
    yeah, so there is this pier that I always surf in the north end of VB. Well, it's gone now. Either it was never there and I am batsh*t crazy, It's still there and I need to lay off the drugs, or someone stole it. I really love and miss it so if you have any information about it's whereabouts please share.
    lmao.. This is such a funny thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Treason View Post
    IMG-20120717-00122.jpgIMG-20120711-00104.jpg

Any reward for pictures of the guys stealing it? The pier was on 60th. The picture of them taking it down is from Tuesday, July 17th, it was pretty much gone by the end of the day. The storm drain they were putting in is still there though so the sandbar shouldn't be going anywhere.
    those look like russians to you? damn cold war isn't over is it?

Rod Serling may have and explanation for all of these peculiar events......