LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    Snorkeling in Tunnels is awesome. Same place where B.Hamilton lost her arm.
    just keep an eye out for that shark, i hear the same shark that took Bethany's arm still cruises through that lineup.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    just keep an eye out for that shark, i hear the same shark that took Bethany's arm still cruises through that lineup.
    A guy just got his leg bit by a Tiger surfing near poipu (maha'ulepo/gillians) day before yesterday he said it was chest high so I guess theres a little wave there...seems like if its S facing you should still get some SW swell in august.
    Last edited by oipaul; Aug 4, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    A guy just got his leg bit by a Tiger surfing near poipu (maha'ulepo/gillians) day before yesterday he said it was chest high so I guess theres a little wave there...seems like if its S facing you should still get some SW swell in august.
    Usually there isn't too much swell. I was thinking of going home on Labor Day but decided not to due to lack of swell.

Images
    I had a blast in Kauai in June. South shore was anywhere from waist to overhead the whole 10 days I was there. North shore was flat for a few days but got a fun head high swell that stuck around. I wish the East Coast could be that consistent!

Cool stuff to film out in Polihale, crystal clear water with lots of dolphins and such a beautiful spot with the Napali cliffs dropping off right at the water.

Thanks all sounds really fun!