LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rad swell

Hybrid View

Images

Rad swell

I was not surprised at dawn patrol to see 1-1 footers. It looks like we’re getting another fake swell this weekend. That Bermuda High swell was trippy because all the forecasts had it pegged to a T a week before it arrived.
    OK, the summer flatness is starting to agitate me. Ever hear the question, "how much can you bench?” For me, it inspires the question, how much flatness can you handle? I start to feel the "burn" after about 6 weeks.

i'm convinced that forecasting sites just post fake swell 5 days in advance to create regular web traffic...

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Master View Post
    i'm convinced that forecasting sites just post fake swell 5 days in advance to create regular web traffic...
    Tighten up that tinfoil cap.....

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Tighten up that tinfoil cap.....
    It may have been too tight for too long!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Master View Post
    It is a business, this is the profession that we have chosen....

Images
    i am hoping the storm after florence amounts to something

I don't mind waiting for waves, most people spend their whole lives waiting for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    I don't mind waiting for waves, most people spend their whole lives waiting for nothing
    Perhaps, the ending argument for surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    thats a great fkin quote right there!!some people have to die before they can live.why are we dying to live,when were just living to die..swellinfo just tries to get our hopes up thinking we might get some waves.i went out yesterday morning and it was flatter than an asians ass!!hopefully saturday we see a little bump

so bummed and the dry spell continues