LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    What happened to Florence?

    Man, I was getting my hopes up for some cane' swell. Where'd she go?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Buried Island
    Posts
    770
    Get used to it, its gonna be that kind of a season

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Get used to it, its gonna be that kind of a season
    Cleo is that you?

  4. #4
    I took Florence out to a nice seafood dinner...never called her back.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I took Florence out to a nice seafood dinner...never called her back.
    Where did you get that quote, at the toilet store?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I took Florence out to a nice seafood dinner...never called her back.
    dorothy mantooth is a saint!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,368
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I took Florence out to a nice seafood dinner...never called her back.
    zinnnnnnnnng!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Where did you get that quote, at the toilet store?
    "I'd like to put some BBQ sauce on it, and WOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOO WOO WOOOOO!!!!!"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    She ran into dry, dusty air and fizzled...

    This is one of the regional influences of El Nino that was anticipated and thus kept seasonal tropical storm predictions lower then last year.

    This doesn't mean we won't see any solid storms move off of Cape Verde. The Cape Verde season usually peaks at the end of August through the middle of September.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    She ran into dry, dusty air and fizzled...

    This is one of the regional influences of El Nino that was anticipated and thus kept seasonal tropical storm predictions lower then last year.

    This doesn't mean we won't see any solid storms move off of Cape Verde. The Cape Verde season usually peaks at the end of August through the middle of September.
    looks like a high pressure is blocking florence..its still a little early.i guarentee by aug25,we will see some double overhead long period surf...past 4 years,late august usually provides!