LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    5-6 hours inland.....not for love, not for a girl, not for a job. not when you can find all of it within the proximity of the ocean.

Images
    i agree with erock, if anything you should move closer to the ocean. what girl wants to move away from the ocean? that's just silly

no. the right girl will understand your need to be near the sea.

Images
    Like me and my friends say.. "but surfing "

hahaha no wayyyyy. unless she was so rich we had a helicopter and we could travel any were to surf

Images
    Amen rideasurf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL NO!!!! Plenty of fish in the sea....literally. Find one that loves the ocean!

7. chicks get loose in beach towns, they get more religious the more inland you get. thats why im moving to utah.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    So, I'm going to do you a favor: You're a freaking idiot for considering this if you have at least a modest attachment to the ocean. You are already starting out a PARTNERSHIP that is completely lopsided. Go ahead and set that precedent and see where it gets you. Think into the future when you want to vacation on an island but she wants to go to Branson, or whatever the hell landlocked people do.

BTW, I'm happily married.
    this....make the move and you will be an ex-surfer, which according to some, means you never really were a surfer in the first place.

and here's an uglier truth: as you get older, you will find that surfing is better than sex. no one who is married will ever admit this out loud but good surf is better than good sex. i'm sorry, somebody had to say it.

^^^^^^^
    ahhh the ex-surfer... unless you are at the age of collecting social security there is nothing more pathetic in my book than the ex-surfer. Don't tell me how good you used to be or where you used to surf... if you're not doing it now then you don't matter. You got fat, middle aged, drink and smoke too much, too busy with a family, changed jobs, or moved away.... if you had one of the greatest gifts ever given to man and you chose to walk away, then you are not a surfer and never were. Plain and simple. Don't try to justify the surf threads you still wear and say "I CAN surf". Hell I CAN drive a race car but that doesn't make me a race car driver does it? Nope. takes time. dedication. experience. rant over................

If you're less than 38 yrs old, you're about to learn a real hard lesson about women, kid.