LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Trying to bury the rail and kill it on too small/weak a wave. Sometimes you just have to do flat turns, no matter how badly you want to lay down a HACK. I've blown more waves on that first top turn more times than I care to count. Usually happens on one of the first waves of a session, when I'm overamped before I settle down. It especially sucks when it's the best wave of the session... you can't get it back... you blew it and fell off like a kook on the wave of the day.
    Hahahaahah, Guilty.

Yeah the first turn rail bury is an awful feeling that happens to me too often...

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    Yeah the first turn rail bury is an awful feeling that happens to me too often...
    I'm going to bury my rail tonight, and it's a great feeling

Niiiice Lol

i'm a lazy paddler. i ride thick boards, i take off late instead of paddling early, i get out and walk rather than fight the drift, i obsessively time sets before paddling out.. i wasn't like this when i was young.

Feet Placement. I for some reason usually ALWAYS have too wide of a stance. I don't know why it is or wtf to do about it besides try to fix it while im riding the wave but moving your feet around trying to race down a line is not the best use of the ride. sooo many turns and snaps kooked out. ahhhh

the worst thing I do is the occasional double arm paddle- it never works and looks super kooky. I've gotten away from it almost completely but if I'm having a melt down session it comes back to haunt me.

Hey check out my place www.vrbo.com# 214129 discounts available in PR boards included

Paying too much for a place in
    PR was my bad habit

Quote Originally Posted by neptunehui View Post
    Paying too much for a place in
    PR was my bad habit
    Staying at Bobby's pad at Mar Azul, but thanks, his place is pretty cheap and boards are free, good look though