LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Quiver Thread...Post 'em up!

LBCrew on another thread stated that he is at a point of having a minimalistic quiver. Just got to that same place myself with a quiver that I'm really comfortable with (sans the twin I still have to finish) and that covers most, if not all conditions.

In light of the points above, I searched for a thread showing quivers and didn't find much. Consequently, I thought it would be interesting to see some of your stuff...post 'em if you got 'em. Here are my rides: (from L-R) Wynn simmons, Hayden hypto krypto and shred sled, CI proton (its still for sale slackers), Wynn slayer/gravy, my 1st board--Heritage Hippy Trippy single...

Last edited by live4truth; Aug 10, 2012 at 07:00 PM.

Can't get enough of the quiver posts. I'm gonna post mine later.

Here are my two main boards - a 6'3 Solid Cisco Kid and a 5'10 Solid Disfish. I'd like to add a shortboard groveler to the collection at some point, but that will have to wait until I sell off the boards I have but never use.

Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    LBCrew on another thread stated that he is at a point of having a minimalistic quiver. Just got to that same place myself with a quiver that I'm really comfortable with (sans the twin I still have to finish) and that covers most, if not all conditions.

In light of the points above, I searched for a thread showing quivers and didn't find much. Consequently, I thought it would be interesting to see some of your stuff...post 'em if you got 'em. Here are my rides: (from L-R) Wynn simmons, Hayden hypto krypto and shred sled, CI proton (its still for sale slackers), Wynn slayer/gravy, my 1st board--Heritage Hippy Trippy single...

i've been looking at the hypto krypto, how do you like it? i saw a video of craig anderson riding his in huge rifles and it looked absolutely awesome. his is like 5'4" though what are the dims on yours? and in what conditions do you ride it most?

Images
    no pictures but..
    9'10 nolte performance noserider (for sale with pictures check 757 craigslist or classfieds on swellinfo)
    6'0 firewire fst sweet potato

Despite a lot of opinions on firewires, I have had no issues and really like it. I'm considering getting the spitfire

yo live4truth nice boards man. yall got a ****load of em. I only got me one board that i had to steal...naw just messing i bought it is a 5'8" quad and its fun. keep surfing brotha

when i have a few free minutes, i'll drag 'em all out for a group shot. i've been meaning to do so anyhow.

My two main rides are a Becker 9'2" pro model and a 5'10" Jc quad d tail.

ND-Hypto is a 5'6"x19 3/4"x2 5/8" (I believe). Super fun board and versatile. I think it could easily run head high plus with that tail. I use it in mushy knee to waist+ or when I'm feeling lazy--it has a ton of potential though...it rolls at the jetty as well. Simply a fun versatile board. I've tried a ton of fins in the board an have been really happy with the machados. Flex but a lot of spring....btw I'm 5'11" @ 170lbs and float fine on this board (can't remember but I believe it's around 28 liters). Probably could have dropped to the 5'4" but I'm not that ambitious).

SN-thanks man...

IMG_0200.jpg
    9'0" psh sup 6'6" roger beal pin, 6'1" mike andrews, 5'6" grocket and early sixties 9'8" greg knoll. these are my go to boards got a few others that i dont ride anymore