LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Mishka, if you aren't familiar check out "Homegrown", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qU-Kd_-lY

Here's a few on the recent playlist for the ride to the beach:
    ASG- Killers for Hire
    Bear Vs. Shark- Kylie
    The Misfits- Dig Up Her Bones
    Nothington- Where I Stand
    Hot Water Music- Home
    The Flatliners- Carry the Banner
    Face to Face- Disconnected
    Chili Peppers- Higher Ground
    The Descendents- Clean Sheets

Go a little more mellow for the ride home.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Goin' way back, huh....? Sometimes after not listening to stuff for 20 years, then going back to it, brings back some long lost memories!

I'll be honest, though... I don't get the "urban" music/surfing connection. But I'm on old man...
    i wish i could say it brought back memories but Rollins was ripping it up before i was born. im just a big fan of the classic punk movement

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    i wish i could say it brought back memories but Rollins was ripping it up before i was born. im just a big fan of the classic punk movement
    You wanna really listen to some classic punk? Throw in some Exploited, maybe a little Minor Threat, Social D, Black Flag was cool though

Add in Husker Du, Meat Puppets, Suicidal Tendencies, GBH, Bad Brains, Big Black, Iggy and the Stooges, and don't forget the Sex Pistols! Those were my high school and college days...
    Last edited by LBCrew; Aug 22, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwUhAMvGLzE

Blacklist- Flight of the Demoiselles

From Quicksilver's Moments DVD.

Henry Rollins kicked me in the head at one show and told me he hoped I died first when I asked him for a drink of his water at another show. Ahhh... my misspent days of youth... Don't forget the Circle Jerks or The Dead Kennedies if you are going old school.

Usually nothing or NPR ... those aren't band names .... Played for so long I usually just want F&*^ peace and quiet

this is the second music forum i've seen on here and still, with all these Jersey dudes, nobody mentions Redman. The Red Tape is an effin classic.

Dracula from Houston: Butthole Surfers
    Got You Where I Want You: The Flys