LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    So in other words Primus is for dudes who got a set, Phish is for soft asses, gotcha...
    yea in one sense. phish is still good. phish is like smoking a joint with ur buddies and taking out a nose rider in knee-waste high glass. Primus is like overhead death victory at sea waves.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    yea in one sense. phish is still good. phish is like smoking a joint with ur buddies and taking out a nose rider in knee-waste high glass. Primus is like overhead death victory at sea waves.
    Definitely gotta be in the mood for either, I don't listen to Primus much these days, but when I hear them it always brings back goood memories, Phish i never really got into although I can tolerate it as background music

Images
    I love the Dead, but just can't get into Phish.

*to me they're very different musically, just always compared to each other due to the "jam band" designation.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Apr 25, 2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    i love the dead, but just can't get into phish.

*to me they're very different musically, just always compared to each other due to the "jam band" designation.
    Indio-Church-Sign.jpg

the lord has spoken

sublime-bad fish for mellow days or pantera for days when u need adrenaline.go in the water like "bring it on!!!"""rrraaaaaaaahwwwww....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    Indio-Church-Sign.jpg

the lord has spoken
    Haha! That's great!

Images
    You guys always get excited about the music threads, huh.

Dark, gloomy, non-summer days...... Ludwig van Beethoven...actually anything classical especially if it's raining.

Winter dusk sessions, COLD, post-surf .......... jazz and bare feet with the car heater on FLOOR. Must change out of wetsuit out of car to get the full effect. A couple puffs accentuates experience.

Typical summer days.........Cut-off jean shorts and a ghetto blaster playing Slayer. Park it up right in front of the lifegaurds.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    You guys always get excited about the music threads, huh.

Dark, gloomy, non-summer days...... Ludwig van Beethoven...actually anything classical especially if it's raining.

Winter dusk sessions, COLD, post-surf .......... jazz and bare feet with the car heater on FLOOR. Must change out of wetsuit out of car to get the full effect. A couple puffs accentuates experience.

Typical summer days.........Cut-off jean shorts and a ghetto blaster playing Slayer. Park it up right in front of the lifegaurds.

slayer is fire