Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    My real answer- anything by Guttermouth, BR, Pennywise(first 2 albums), DK(thanks LBcrew), Talking Heads(you oughta know not to stand by the window, somebody see you up there)...Post session, live Dead or some Miles Davis(B#tches Brew in particular, it's just so weird but mellow at the same time).
    gutter mouth is that heady stank

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    Classic! One of my favorites is Southbound Pachyderm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5qbJ5D7GY

Images
    gutter mouth is that heady stank
    Indeedddddd

Images
    primus is such a talented band. they are so odd though. love it

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Classic! One of my favorites is Southbound Pachyderm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5qbJ5D7GY
    yea primus sucks. it pretty much like physically assaults phish's music. Like if phish's music and primuses music were to fight, primus would hold phish's music down, rape it, and eat its body and soul.

primus is like the dark, and phish the light

phish is like "yay blue skies green fields and butterflies, no violence on the green man lets hold hands and sing kumbayah"

primus is like: I JUST TOOK A TEN STRIP AND SOME K AND IM STOMPING AROUND IN THIS ****ING SEWER *****

yea primus sucks. it pretty much like physically assaults phish's music. Like if phish's music and primuses music were to fight, primus would hold phish's music down, rape it, and eat its body and soul.

primus is like the dark, and phish the light

phish is like "yay blue skies green fields and butterflies, no violence on the green man lets hold hands and sing kumbayah"

primus is like: I JUST TOOK A TEN STRIP AND SOME K AND IM STOMPING AROUND IN THIS ****ING SEWER *****
    So in other words Primus is for dudes who got a set, Phish is for soft asses, gotcha...

have you guys ever heard of MR Bungle? There like primus with trumpets and horns and thrash metal, and polka, and ska, and gypsie and jam band all in one. They change there style ever cd. There first 3 eps are the best and on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    So in other words Primus is for dudes who got a set, Phish is for soft asses, gotcha...
    yea in one sense. phish is still good. phish is like smoking a joint with ur buddies and taking out a nose rider in knee-waste high glass. Primus is like overhead death victory at sea waves.

yea in one sense. phish is still good. phish is like smoking a joint with ur buddies and taking out a nose rider in knee-waste high glass. Primus is like overhead death victory at sea waves.
    Definitely gotta be in the mood for either, I don't listen to Primus much these days, but when I hear them it always brings back goood memories, Phish i never really got into although I can tolerate it as background music

Images
    I love the Dead, but just can't get into Phish.

*to me they're very different musically, just always compared to each other due to the "jam band" designation.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Apr 25, 2013 at 04:43 PM. Reason: clarification