LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Images
    What I got - Sublime and Sandra Templeton - Will Evens. Awesome guitar solo.

Images
    Depeche Mode, Mumford and Sons, that band called Fun.

Oh yeah, Coldplay too.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Apr 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention my favorite band :0

I'm all over the place. Anything by Sublime is standard. Sometimes go with Indian Outlaw by Tim McGraw, any EDM, Sabotage by Beasties if it's raging on the water, Plowed by Sponge, lil bit o Whitesnake or Warrant, and believe it or not, Beautiful by One Direction gets my goofy foot in a goofy stoke. Don't judge.

Images
    My real answer- anything by Guttermouth, BR, Pennywise(first 2 albums), DK(thanks LBcrew), Talking Heads(you oughta know not to stand by the window, somebody see you up there)...Post session, live Dead or some Miles Davis(B#tches Brew in particular, it's just so weird but mellow at the same time).

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    My real answer- anything by Guttermouth, BR, Pennywise(first 2 albums), DK(thanks LBcrew), Talking Heads(you oughta know not to stand by the window, somebody see you up there)...Post session, live Dead or some Miles Davis(B#tches Brew in particular, it's just so weird but mellow at the same time).
    Good stuff, ever been to a Guttermouth concert? Chicken fights in the pit...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Good stuff, ever been to a Guttermouth concert? Chicken fights in the pit...
    Never seen them live, I'd friggin' love to though...I imagine there'd be some silly shenanigans judging by the nature of those guys.

ICP or GTFO

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    ICP or GTFO
    Lee you never struck me as a "juggalo".

Never seen them live, I'd friggin' love to though...I imagine there'd be some silly shenanigans judging by the nature of those guys.
    Total mahem at those shows, seen em 3-4 times down in St. Petersburg at the State Theatre and Janus Live (was Janus Landing at the time), they party hard and just go nuts on stage, you'd be amused

Lee you never struck me as a "juggalo".
    for lyfe. Magnets b*tch, magic.