LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I like your blog a lot. Its a shame we will loose it. Sometimes I think its all because people are too nice around here. Like no one pulls a guy aside and tells him hes doing it wrong. It should be like survivor where the lineup gets to vote you off the island. My last gripe for the day: would people please STOP SURFING MATUNUCK when its blowing 20 mph onshore, buy a map and find somewhere else to surf. I know its CT best surf break, but find another spot when the wind is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nateme16 View Post
    I like your blog a lot. Its a shame we will loose it. Sometimes I think its all because people are too nice around here. Like no one pulls a guy aside and tells him hes doing it wrong. It should be like survivor where the lineup gets to vote you off the island. My last gripe for the day: would people please STOP SURFING MATUNUCK when its blowing 20 mph onshore, buy a map and find somewhere else to surf. I know its CT best surf break, but find another spot when the wind is wrong.
    I absolutely don't think people are TOO nice.

Why do you care if someone is surfing a spot with bad conditions? Would you rather they come to where you are with good conditions?? I don't get people sometimes.

nothing is secret any more

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I absolutely don't think people are TOO nice.

Why do you care if someone is surfing a spot with bad conditions? Would you rather they come to where you are with good conditions?? I don't get people sometimes.
    Good point, just sick of all the traffic every day. Also kite and windsurf there so its a PIA to deal with them.

Lightbulb spot naming

Don't name spots please!
    HAHA! FYI...

"Courtney flies" is right next to this place. Dont worry though, it'll be full of URI kids when does break 4x a year. And when it does, I usually call ALL my friends from CT and warwick.
    surf4.jpg

...Sorry for the very poor pic quality. It was taken on a camera circa the same time you wouldve had a legit argument for spot naming in narragansett on an internet forum.

get over it.

I pretty sure that anyone that is looking at this forum has been to surfline, wanna or any other forecast out there. You can google "surf map" for anywhere in the world. Do you really think that someone saw "it was a small couple of days at Pt. J" and decided to go check it out.... Or did you just think it was cool to say "Don't name spots!" because that's so core and cool...

7. Quote Originally Posted by sweeps2 View Post
    HAHA! FYI...

"Courtney flies" is right next to this place. Dont worry though, it'll be full of URI kids when does break 4x a year. And when it does, I usually call ALL my friends from CT and warwick.
    surf4.jpg

...Sorry for the very poor pic quality. It was taken on a camera circa the same time you wouldve had a legit argument for spot naming in narragansett on an internet forum.

get over it.

Hahahhahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I pretty sure that anyone that is looking at this forum has been to surfline, wanna or any other forecast out there. You can google "surf map" for anywhere in the world. Do you really think that someone saw "it was a small couple of days at Pt. J" and decided to go check it out.... Or did you just think it was cool to say "Don't name spots!" because that's so core and cool...
    The last thing I'm worried about is being "core" or "cool" I'm not 13 lol It's all about having fun for me. Ok well maybe my point about spot naming would be better served if none of these spots were ever posted on the internet, but they all are now I see. Point taken. They never should have been posted in the first place. Totally against localism, but let people discover it on their own.

But you can't go back in time.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Aug 15, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

The last thing I'm worried about is being "core" or "cool" I'm not 13 lol It's all about having fun for me. Ok well maybe my point about spot naming would be better served if none of these spots were ever posted on the internet, but they all are now I see. Point taken. They never should have been posted in the first place. Totally against localism, but let people discover it on their own.

But you can't go back in time.
    sharky and the boyz....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgw2bewrXGg

10. sharky, the internet didnt ruin surfing alone, surfing ruined surfing alone.