LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg..

Images

Omg..

hahaha been checking the cams all around NJ. WTF?...so many kooks chasing the swell duuuuude. Glad i slept in!!

If you slept in you missed out.

not sure u can call that a swell but lots of kooks for sure

woke up a 5, wasn't impressed, went back to bed.

Plenty of fun at ISBP(waist-waist+ on set)...water was pretty cool as well...fun all morning for summer.

Images
    Pretty weak in Md. I surfed for an hour, did a little work nd checked back after the tide change. I wasn't even tempted to go back out. For me to walk away from a breaking wave it had to be mediocre, I'm the king of groveling, lol. Freezing my ass off for that mush just wasn't worth it and I left it to the masses.

Images
    Live4truth where did you buy alone in the wilderness? I love that video, that guy was friggin incredible made me want to drop out of society and move to Alaska.
    Last edited by Zippy; Aug 12, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    hahaha been checking the cams all around NJ. WTF?...so many kooks chasing the swell duuuuude. Glad i slept in!!
    If you don't want to take part in the hunt, don't expect to eat.. Clean, head high sets in LBI today.. You missed out for sure bro.
    Last edited by idsmashh; Aug 12, 2012 at 09:07 PM.

Ya.... sorry dude.

NOT...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Pretty weak in Md. I surfed for an hour, did a little work nd checked back after the tide change. I wasn't even tempted to go back out. For me to walk away from a breaking wave it had to be mediocre, I'm the king of groveling, lol. Freezing my ass off for that mush just wasn't worth it and I left it to the masses.
    I was so amped, thinking this morning would be really good there with the wind dying out...wrong again. oh well, guess any day in the water is better than a day not in the water. Def upwelling, took me a minute to get comfortable.