LOGIN | REGISTER

5.9 retro fish. brand new $350

Just made this retro fish, 5.9 21 5/8x2 5/8, 6+6/4 glass to keep it strong. brand new, just finished it tonight. plywood keels, $350 firm. Im located in millville/vineland, 40 min inland from ocnj. <br /><br />IMG_1167.jpgIMG_1166.jpgIMG_1165.jpg

bump.........

nice looking board.

Images
    looks nice but way to small for me

Images
    That thing looks sick, really dig the color and the fins. Too bad its way too big for me, really good price for a brand new board though.

Do you price all new boards this cheap? Maybe I could have you make me a similar board around 5'2" sometime in the future. PM me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    That thing looks sick, really dig the color and the fins. Too bad its way too big for me, really good price for a brand new board though.

Do you price all new boards this cheap? Maybe I could have you make me a similar board around 5'2" sometime in the future. PM me if you want.
    thanks man, im just starting out with shaping and glassing, so thats why there so cheap, i will probably be making some more boards over winter break, so ill see if you are interested then. im finishing up today an all black 5' 6'' rnf type board, glass on twin fins, im going to get pictures up tonight.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    thanks man, im just starting out with shaping and glassing, so thats why there so cheap, i will probably be making some more boards over winter break, so ill see if you are interested then. im finishing up today an all black 5' 6'' rnf type board, glass on twin fins, im going to get pictures up tonight.
    That's sick man, the board looks really clean. Definitely post some pics of you're work and hit me up further down the road if you want.

Images
    If you make this board in a 6'0 I'd buy it for 350.

Images
    i concur with robg