LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kings of neptune View Post
    green light ,your comment proves that you just judged me, cause if you have advice for someone that means you are judging them. you should follow your own advice.
    obviously, you know too much to take a bit of friendly advice.

Remember, when you point a finger at someone, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself.

"Judge not, before you judge yourself. Judge not, if your not ready for judgement" -Bob

you won't be missed.
    Defamation of character is not how you gain friends. A joke is joke, and sarcasm does not read well in type, unless indicated.
    Berating someone on a public forum about how many waves he catches is lame.

anytime, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by kings of neptune View Post
    defamation is when you make up something about someone i believe, i didnt make anything up.
    What would you call....."thanks, mommy koki"?

Man, I missed some SI gold.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    GoodVibes, what fin did you end up using in that thing? it's gorgeous, btw! not sure how i missed this thread the first go around...
    Hey NJ,Thanks man.I have a 7"Fcs dolphin fluid foil.Very cool story about your dad.Your right,just wanted to try something different. I feel like every quiver can have a spot for a single fin.

Hey Brian,love the board.Flies down the line,nice clean ride with no drag,paddles real easy.So far I've had it in different conditions and its been great.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Hey NJ,Thanks man.I have a 7"Fcs dolphin fluid foil.Very cool story about your dad.Your right,just wanted to try something different. I feel like every quiver can have a spot for a single fin.
    nice...i would consider a true ames L-flex fin or greenough 4A around 8"-8.5". i ran the L-flex in both my 6'6" & 6'4" wynn singles that were similar in template & it worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Man, I missed some SI gold.
    No you didn't, I bet you were surfin. Same here.

Wow, a real life beef gone interweb! GoodVibes, keep on having fun no matter what, that board is sick, and I bet you love ever minute you are in the water with it. I know people that all they do is put their friends down... well, needless to say we aren't "friends" anymore. Keep your circle full of positive uplifting people and you'll see how much better life is.