LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Lake Atlantic

  1. #11
    On a more positive note, the weather channel said, "higher than average amount of Winter Nor'easters this year."

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Flagler Beach, Fl
    Posts
    59
    I apologize. Its my fault. I left my job a couple of weeks ago. I have all the free time in the world to surf. It seems that universe knows it. Good news is that I start a new job in the beginning of september so we should get some decent swell then.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    worst tropical season in a longgggg time. i hate choo la nina/el nino <br /><br />
    You should get a longboard.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,695
    Looks like fishing is the call for this weekend

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    470
    How about that lil flare up off of the Georgia coast? Another Beryl would be dope. A front is forecasted to stall along the coast this weekend. That could be the energy we need to get a bump to ride. ECSCers, keep crossing your fingers haha
    Last edited by KillaKiel; Aug 17, 2012 at 02:11 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,021
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Excellent forecasting abilities shown in this post. So you think sometime in the next month and a half we'll get something rideable...? I'll agree with you on that one.
    I knew that comment was coming. By the yin yang, I meant things will balance out. Since the ocean has been saving lots of energy lately, I believe it will be released in a spurt of swells. You like spurt don't you? Of course there will be surfable waves in the next 45 days. I was implying it's likely to get a 7-14 day period where you forget how many times you surfed.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    652
    Im coming back to NJ Aug 30. There WILL be a hurricane then. HOld your horses

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,098
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I knew that comment was coming. By the yin yang, I meant things will balance out. Since the ocean has been saving lots of energy lately, I believe it will be released in a spurt of swells. You like spurt don't you? Of course there will be surfable waves in the next 45 days. I was implying it's likely to get a 7-14 day period where you forget how many times you surfed.
    My bad spurt boy. I should have read you mind.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    How about that lil flare up off of the Georgia coast? Another Beryl would be dope. A front is forecasted to stall along the coast this weekend. That could be the energy we need to get a bump to ride. ECSCers, keep crossing your fingers haha
    yeah that does look interesting... but why hasnt it shown up as a swell in any of the forecast models???

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,021
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    My bad spurt boy. I should have read you mind.
    It's OK gobbles I can't expect everyone to know what the yin yang means. T&C Surf Designs uses the yin yang symbol as there logo, check it out. In short it means balance.