LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    yeah that does look interesting... but why hasnt it shown up as a swell in any of the forecast models???

My guess is it hasn't had time to "develop". If the thunderstorm activity remains the same or increase as well as does not move much further, if at all to sea, it could form a little storm that would travel up that stalled front. I've seen this occur before. Warm, moist air will cycle in from the south and contribute to further development IMO. Perhaps I'm full of it or I've spoken too much...there will never be surf. There's too much westerly wind shear on it. Everyone go to Lake Michigan where the real waves will be. I will closely monitor the Flat Spell in the Atlantic. If you are here, watch the ECSC and support your local surfers. Don't surf if there are waves...they're loud and scary!

every time i log on here and see the forecast i want to cry. i almost drove to Pennsylvania this morning to buy a longboard off someone because i'm starting to get antsy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    It's OK gobbles I can't expect everyone to know what the yin yang means. T&C Surf Designs uses the yin yang symbol as there logo, check it out. In short it means balance.
    Oooo you soo smaat. you know da way of da yin and yang. You have all da neckraces dat de middleschool boys wear. you know da barance of good and evil and can use de yin yang barance to predict da waves. Oooo you soo smaat Doog.

What's an Atlantic?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    What's an Atlantic?
    OOooo de atrantic is an ocean dat is vewy frat. Doog say dat de yin make a no waves but de yang when it come make a many wave. Make a many big wave. Doog soo smaat

Here is some hope for the desperate surfers out there...that dip in the jet stream could pull the former TD 7 and provide a lil low pressure system that will travel along the front. To increase the effects of this, one of us will need to get in a plane and drop dry ice into the clouds of the system thus intensifying it.

Images
    Hopefully the yang is moving off the coast of Africa, its forecasted to move w.n.w towards the u.s., my fingers are crossed and im knockin on wood...what more can i do, its been waaay to long

Did someone say WANG?

He said wood

Images
    It was a hard wood too..