LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lake Atlantic

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Oooo you soo smaat. you know da way of da yin and yang. You have all da neckraces dat de middleschool boys wear. you know da barance of good and evil and can use de yin yang barance to predict da waves. Oooo you soo smaat Doog.
    <br /><br />Sanks Cremson, for a minute there I thought you were judging me by my 5th grade photo above. I’m soo smaat that I epoxied my gold chains to the outside of my Cavaricci wetsuit and I’ll never lose them now. Not to keep bragging but, I Macgyvered the sh*t out of my 5.0 and it makes Kit look like a b*tch. Yin yang in da house. What. Word.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    <br /><br />Sanks Cremson, for a minute there I thought you were judging me by my 5th grade photo above. I’m soo smaat that I epoxied my gold chains to the outside of my Cavaricci wetsuit and I’ll never lose them now. Not to keep bragging but, I Macgyvered the sh*t out of my 5.0 and it makes Kit look like a b*tch. Yin yang in da house. What. Word.
    if you epoxied your gold chains, does that make them pop out chainz?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    if you epoxied your gold chains, does that make them pop out chainz?
    No doubt. Pop out. Yin yang. Word.

da fuhk u ***uts talkn bout?

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    The real part of the tropical season has not even started yet. This is normal if anything.
    True... Some August's are awesome.. Others are like this. September and October are the best monthes all year. AND THEIR COMING !!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    da fuhk u ***uts talkn bout?
    duh studdd is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Dry air continues to engulf the Eastern Tropics, which is connected to the El Nino influence. Or should I say "The Nino" for all you non Spanish speaking folks. Have a look at this water vapor imagery:

http://www.swellinfo.com/tropical/hw...type=wv&anim=1

Lets hope this pattern turns around.
    Sometimes things get churned up in August, but more often it is right about September 1, when we see a lot of storms popping up (almost always we see something around the beginning of September). August can often be a brutal month.
    For sure the first 1/2 of August can be brutal. BUT,.
    The last 10 days of August is almost always good. Think about hurricanes and beaches while lifeguards are still on duty before labor day. It's like clockwork. Every single year it's the same thing. I can't remember a single season that has been this bad for tropical stuff. Basically not a single tropical swell up here other than a quick 2 hour shot of berly from 6 to 8pm which I and many others missed. And now nothing on the horizon and it's nearly the 20th of August
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    duh studdd is back!
    In his honor.......

Everyone, please take a moment, breathe deep, reflect, do some yoga-esque stuff if you need to............

......and......

Eat a 8======>

anyone else find it odd that studlee reappears days after arnold horshack dies? triiiippy...

welcome-back-kotter.jpg