LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eat a 8====>, yankee. Everything about you is obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    eat a 8====>, yankee. Everything about you is obsolete.
    Lee? No way..... Lee?

It took you way longer this time. It has most definitely been a brutal flat spell.

Patagonia boardshorts = problem solved.

on a side note: all a man has is his word and without his word a man is nothing.
    Last edited by Bronze Whaler; Aug 18, 2012 at 01:40 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    Patagonia boardshorts = problem solved.

on a side note: all a man has is his word and without his word a man is nothing.
    I have heard nothing but good things about Patagonias baggies in or out of the water... I snagged a two pairs of baggies last year on sale at WRV and they are the best ones Ive had so far, granted im not living in them all year up here in Rhody like I was with all my others down in Florida. one was a pair of Vans and the others were WRV brand with the quickdry/no rash dimples on the inside.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    I have heard nothing but good things about Patagonias baggies in or out of the water... I snagged a two pairs of baggies last year on sale at WRV and they are the best ones Ive had so far, granted im not living in them all year up here in Rhody like I was with all my others down in Florida. one was a pair of Vans and the others were WRV brand with the quickdry/no rash dimples on the inside.
    i bet they were $100 on sale lol

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    i bet they were $100 on sale lol
    'gonia shorts are cheaper than hurley phantoms by a longshot- I think they're about half what your saying at full price

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    'gonia shorts are cheaper than hurley phantoms by a longshot- I think they're about half what your saying at full price

I believe he was speaking of the outrageous wrv prices... regardless, they were 2 for 40

Patagonia and Katin canvas boardies are my favs, haven't worn anything but those for a couple decades. The ultra stretchy suits are great and all.... for about 6 sessions before they rip.

Patagonia shorts are way overhyped. I had a pair of the stretch wavefarers and the waist expanded by like 4 inches when wet. Completely un-wearable. Also, the fabric is really rough and cannot be worn without something on underneath for any length of time. The best thing about Patagonia shorts is that they will take them back no questions asked after you wear them in the water and find out they suck.

NUT HUGGERS, BANANA HAMMOCKS, FRUIT SMUGGLERS.
    Their fabric is soft and soothing. BTW, I was the Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool but I woke up and looked in the mirror and realized that at 50, I'm neither funky nor cool anymore. I wear tee-shirts instead of rash guards.