LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guido Fish.

Images

I made a youtube account, sorry for the delay. You can hear my dog all frantic in the background, she bites the sh*t out of anything that comes over the rail. It's kinda funny except when it's a shark or something you want to release healthy and intact.
    Last edited by Doug; Aug 21, 2012 at 02:33 PM.

wow,
    how far out were you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post

I made a youtube account, sorry for the delay. You can hear my dog all frantic in the background, she bites the sh*t out of anything that comes over the rail. It's kinda funny except when it's a shark or something you want to release healthy and intact.
    Nice, took a few but you finger'd it out

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    wow,
    how far out were you?
    We were about 1/4 mile off the beach. Someone took another video from the beach this week (shark week) in the same area. I think it's one of the craziest shark videos I've ever seen. Here it is.

WOW! Never thought I'd say it but...good day to go fishing and not surfing.

Check out his other pics/vids too.

Topwater Gorilla Bluefish he says "One of my favorite days of fishing, EVER." Looks like a blast.

Nice gallery of waves for a fishing focused photog http://angryfish.zenfolio.com/p290868466

wow that is nuts. never seen anything like that around here. hope i never do.

Bait confetti

I have seen that exact thing at Spanish House. 7-8 bull sharks missiling out of the water during the bait run. EVERYBODY got out of the water. I ran back across the street and got my video cam and it was still going strong when I got back. Got about 5 minutes of the exact same action. Then it quit. So then what, want to go back out and surf boys? Naw lets go get some lunch was the call haha.

Images
    A lot of people surf this area in the Summer. For me it's a 2 minute bike ride away. I have to admit, when I surfed there yesterday afternoon, I retracted my hands and feet out of the water a few times. There is alot of weird sh*t swimming around and the water was murky.