LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WEATHER MAN MCNUTZ View Post
    Pray for waves. Fluck the flattness. Come on issac
    remember the first rule of Fight Club?

Images
    that vid was legit. does he update everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    that vid was legit. does he update everyday?
    When there is activity in the tropics he usually does.

It was fun in VB tonight some fun stomach high sets best waves in a long time

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    It was fun in VB tonight some fun stomach high sets best waves in a long time
    SL got it 2-3 feet and offshore tomorrow morning

Images
    i love this guy - he tells me exactly what i want to hear. how's his track record?

yeah it's way too early to get hyped up about it. I have no idea how many times it's been said on the forum but YOU CAN'T FORECAST PAST 72 HOURS ACCURATELY!! There are so many variables that can change these storms. Wind shear, pressure, upper level winds, etc...

With that being said.....I'm just as wave starved as everyone else but goddamn yall need to chill the eff out. wait til this storm gets to our swell window before getting a hard on over it.

**the above is a post I made on the invest 94 thread, thought it seems relevant on this thread too

Images
    whitewater....when did you become a forum moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    yeah it's way too early to get hyped up about it. I have no idea how many times it's been said on the forum but YOU CAN'T FORECAST PAST 72 HOURS ACCURATELY!! There are so many variables that can change these storms. Wind shear, pressure, upper level winds, etc...

With that being said.....I'm just as wave starved as everyone else but goddamn yall need to chill the eff out. wait til this storm gets to our swell window before getting a hard on over it.

**the above is a post I made on the invest 94 thread, thought it seems relevant on this thread too
    Don't really see that much hype happening here, just a lot of praying. I don't really see a problem in talking about a potential swell... for some it's just interesting to know about what causes the swell (or flatness).

that was a random swell we had today , maybe I missed it but I didn't recall any where calling for much more then knee high today but today around 6 it was stomach to chest and fair