LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cool Come on hurricane issac. Ecsc may have swell. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Pray for waves. Fluck the flattness. Come on issac

Issac? If you are reffering to Invest 94 then if and when it becomes Issac it looks to head staright to the Caribbean not sendign us much swell.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Issac? If you are reffering to Invest 94 then if and when it becomes Issac it looks to head staright to the Caribbean not sendign us much swell.
    At this point it's anybody's guess, it'll become more clear in the next few days

Images
    gfs has it going straight through the the caribbean then to the east of florida...doesnt look like it is going to amount to much though. it's still days away! not sure why the weather channel is fluffing it up..**** ain't even a depression yet and theyve been on it the past couple of days

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    it's still days away! not sure why the weather channel is fluffing it up..**** ain't even a depression yet and theyve been on it the past couple of days
    Probably the same reason people get excited on surfing forums about swells that haven't formed yet, may never form and are days away. Its just more fun to talk about something exciting that may happen, than to talk about the possiblity that nothing will happen. They're getting paid to froth, and have to worry about ratings.
    Last edited by mitchell; Aug 20, 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    gfs has it going straight through the the caribbean then to the east of florida...
    Hope you are right Fish, crossing fingers!

I agree it is too early to make an accurate prediction regarding Invest 94... but we do have this thing with "I" named stormes in the past.. and it is the time of the season that we usually get one or two that roll up the coast. ...I'm going out to the garage now.... not to wax up my gun...maybe just blow some of the dust off and admire the curves a little...

Nice video.

So the latest models suggest it will be a very similar track to Irene?!

Please, don't die out into the gulf, and come save me from my paddleboard!

Images
    that was quite the video, hope the guy is right, but a little bit more of a northerly turn would be nice...im a little hurricane shy after getting hit by 2 within 2 weeks of each other in '04...not fun