LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

F*** this hurricane season

Why have NO hurricanes gone up coast this summer?!?!?!? I'm gettin pretty sick of it..havnt seen waves over shin high on the south shore (MA)in almost 2 months. I'm losing my mind...At this point I'm just trying to come to terms with the fact that this is just a dud summer. As soon as I have the freedom to do so, I'm probly just gonna move..don't wanna skin like a jerk or anything just lookin for some input. Thanks
    Last edited by Brett; Aug 21, 2012 at 06:56 PM.

So... crying on a forum does what to get you waves?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Why have NO hurricanes gone up coast this summer?!?!?!? I'm sick of this sh** I mean I havnt seen waves over shin high on the south shore (MA)in almost 2 months. I'm losing my mind..if your gonna comment on this like \"the waves will come when they come\" or \"the waves will come eventually\", don't bother wasting your time, because THEY'RE NOT. At this point I'm just trying to come to terms with the fact that this is just a dud summer. As soon as I have the freedom to do so, I'm moving...this is stupid..
    reverse psychology on em.. I like it

Images
    just listen to some blues my man....blue water blues...this swell aint gon come...I cant sit outside....when the tropics get too wild...they just go off and die

Quote Originally Posted by burdturd View Post
    So... crying on a forum does what to get you waves?
    its called blowing off steam and I think that this is def. an appropriate place for it when the waves have been this sh7ty.

Yea exactly

Swell is on the way my friend, hang in there and pay attention to TD 9 as it could do anything at this point

Images
    cry chic.jpg
    Right there with ya bud. Just breathe.

Images
    Just getting started... Last week in August through the middle of September is always active.

PS. Might want to looking into some trips to Cape Cod or RI, as southern Mass usually gets the skunk during the weak summer time storm systems.

october bombs repeat