LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Just another Masshole...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,502
    LOL Masshole! Love it Erock. Yeah Brett quit compalining it's only the middle of August for gods sake. It does not start swelling up till late August into September.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Long Branch
    Posts
    368
    Images
    3
    you need a new sport badly

  4. #14
    Give up, travel, be creative(look for big boats moving near shore). It's summer....this happens every year----summer doldrums

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,337
    Images
    23
    i went crabbing last night(not much luck)...may go again today. thats my alternative

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,358
    theres always flat spells in the summer.i dont get why some people say we havent had waves in a year,as i remember march and april had some pretty solid days of pumping overhead to double over head surf.summertime sucks everywhere!do you know right now on the north shore of oahu theres whats called the "summer flatspell" which occurs every year.you cant force mother nature to cooperate,when shes ready she'll be ready and half u kooks wont know how to handle her

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    theres always flat spells in the summer.i dont get why some people say we havent had waves in a year,as i remember march and april had some pretty solid days of pumping overhead to double over head surf.summertime sucks everywhere!do you know right now on the north shore of oahu theres whats called the "summer flatspell" which occurs every year.you cant force mother nature to cooperate,when shes ready she'll be ready and half u kooks wont know how to handle her
    HAHA, seriously, I actually think this summer has been above average around here. Sure I gotta drive to score, but I haven't had this much fun this time of year in a long time, maybe not DOH, but who cares, it's fun

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Just getting started... Last week in August through the middle of September is always active.

    PS. Might want to looking into some trips to Cape Cod or RI, as southern Mass usually gets the skunk during the weak summer time storm systems.
    Yep definitely worth the drive to rhode island every once in a while

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    HAHA, seriously, I actually think this summer has been above average around here. Sure I gotta drive to score, but I haven't had this much fun this time of year in a long time, maybe not DOH, but who cares, it's fun
    true the first half of the summer has been pretty solid in some places but the south shore gets blocked pretty bad

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    i went crabbing last night(not much luck)...may go again today. thats my alternative
    "Crabbing" is the surf style of 90% of the Brazzo pros.

    Been snagging some crabs while gigging lately