LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    true the first half of the summer has been pretty solid in some places but the south shore gets blocked pretty bad
    Yeah, i'm here in FL so I'm only speaking from experience, not sure how it's been up your way, my Dad is from Gloucester, so i'm slightly familiar

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    theres always flat spells in the summer.i dont get why some people say we havent had waves in a year,as i remember march and april had some pretty solid days of pumping overhead to double over head surf.summertime sucks everywhere!do you know right now on the north shore of oahu theres whats called the "summer flatspell" which occurs every year.you cant force mother nature to cooperate,when shes ready she'll be ready and half u kooks wont know how to handle her
    I never said there were no waves for a year.. I know there's flat spells every summer but that doesn't change the fact that they suck...weve all been there

Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    you need a new sport badly
    Yea ur right haha but still This is a surfing website

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    I never said there were no waves for a year.. I know there's flat spells every summer but that doesn't change the fact that they suck...weve all been there
    So save your coins to go surf somewhere there is waves. Why complain about something that happens every year? I was in your shoes, once, but I made something happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    do you know right now on the north shore of oahu theres whats called the "summer flatspell" which occurs every year.you cant force mother nature to cooperate,when shes ready she'll be ready and half u kooks wont know how to handle her
    Yeah and then the south shore of hawaii lights up. Summer does not suck everywhere. Just check the forecast in central america or California or a ton of other places.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    "Crabbing" is the surf style of 90% of the Brazzo pros.

Been snagging some crabs while gigging lately
    **** luck two days in a row...i wish i had a crab magnet.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by GhOstFaCe View Post
    So save your coins to go surf somewhere there is waves. Why complain about something that happens every year? I was in your shoes, once, but I made something happen.
    I plan on doing that when I'm older and can travel easier but your right it's definitely worth the time and money..

I guess what happened was I was tracking this depression on the radar for a really long time and once the projected path was posted and I saw that it was heading for the gulf I just snapped....u guys are right though it's still early so this projection could easily change...prayin

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Just getting started... Last week in August through the middle of September is always active.
    exactly. a little premature to be crying about the season, no?