LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shipping a car

Images
    I'll drive it

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    I'll drive it
    LOL does anyone remember the Richard Pryor movie "Moving" when Dana Carvey plays the guy with multiple personalities who Pryor pays to drive his car out west?

Images
    literally if i wasn't going to school i would... Just an excuse to get out there. Getting paid to drive across country sounds awesome

4. Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    its not like there is a company that does anything, its just a deal where a trucker comes and picks up your car if he is willing to do it for a given price.
    yes there is.

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    I'll drive it
    haha i was seriously thinking the same thing, just follow them out there. i got nothing going on and wouldnt mind making a few extra smackers. im in jersey tho, not RI.

we got in contact with a trucker from PA through a friend and she's willing to do it for 900 fully insured and what not... We cut out the middle man, those companies are just brokers sometimes they take your money and can't even get a driver; thats why I posted this thread. Some one offered to drive it too but my girlfriend wouldn't let a stranger do it, but a lot of people are going that route to save cash.