Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    NHC are pretty smart people, when it comes to hurricanes i would listen to them...the TropicalTidbit guy is just confusing people, in all serious, its a dangerous situation down here...just my $.02

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    NHC isn't all that accurate, imo (see "Hurricane" Irene). there's always room for an informed opinion, and those in affected areas should play the percentages and remember a forecast is not a prediction.
    idk but TropicalTidbit guy had this storm going up the east coast 2 days ago while NHC had it going in the gulf 4 days ago, just stating the obvious...there is my $.04...lol

Images
    Gettin stoked for Monday here!!!!! thats about it till wednesday thursday then as Its gonna push so much water and our beaches. They are already wrecked from debby I have a feelin I wont be able to get on the island tuesday. I dont much care for surfing in wind\.
    A young cat named bryce did a turn during debby here and the wind caught his nose (on a wee lil 5'4) and swoosh that board came and bit his nose with avengance. That smarted

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Me too! Can't wait till Monday!
    Im heading back tomorrow; so Monday it is!

Images
    hanna...right on, just got back from the beach, surfed some overhead chunky waves today, hopefully we wil get a south wind for monday that will clean it up a bit, stoked, havent had real waves in a while