LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    that's not what this guy thinks:
    that is a great blog, he also has a website with good info on the storms here: http://www.tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

Images
    north easters will have to wait if they get anything at all..... Central gulf here, and debby created some new peaks that are just ripe for isaac. we had a nice 3 days surf here with some mushy waist highs as a prep. my rash will heal right in time for Isaac.... Id be weary if I was in punta gorda or port charolette.......

Fun Times nonetheless when we get waves in our flat season

and i go back to school monday.........knew that was gona happen

Quote Originally Posted by johnnytoobad View Post
    north easters will have to wait if they get anything at all..... Central gulf here, and debby created some new peaks that are just ripe for isaac. we had a nice 3 days surf here with some mushy waist highs as a prep. my rash will heal right in time for Isaac.... Id be weary if I was in punta gorda or port charolette.......

Fun Times nonetheless when we get waves in our flat season
    It was pretty fun last night wasn't it? Pouring down rain made it interesting

Images
    i mainly hope it goes east of florida for the obvious reasons, but also if it goes into the gulf it's gonna be monsterous and aim right towards LA which is not what we need.

Images
    here's today's update:

Its going to be eipic

its going to be eipic

Screw Isaac. TD 10 is the one to watch.

Last edited by Mid-Life Crisis; Aug 22, 2012 at 08:50 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Irene passed mostly north of the big islands like Cuba and DR.

irene was like the storm of the century,for those who were able to score her awesomeness.i was in one of the mandatory evacuation zones and my town was completely flooded,so nobody could get in or out.this storm looks like itll send us a decent south swell,nothing to go crazy over but we should get some decent chest head hi surf.i dont see alek and cory booking lastminute flights for this one...