LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chad05gt View Post
    < doing swell dance >

Me too! Can't wait till Monday!

I'll change this storm track myself to make a sharp turn to the NE and boomerang us east coasters with 'cane swell by taking time off early next week and reserving lodging in Destin, FL.

Hey Swellinfo, what do you think about this buoy's readings?

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=41043

The guys over at the ECSC think the NE wind fetch from Isaac will be pushing swell up to VB for the weekend...but this buoy shows the direction of the swell more ESE rather than the needed SE. Any chance this will make it up past the OBX? to the VB - Delmarva area?

There are some really interesting buoy readings from the Northeast Florida report. Only small wave heights but there are 17 second periods

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Me too! Can't wait till Monday!
    Monday!? I was hoping Wed or Thurs.... should I change my scheduel??? 'Talk to me Goose....'!?!

I'm beyond excited and everyone else around here is buggin...grocery and gas stations getting crowded

Images
    Looks like it will be getting in the gulf late Sunday, figure monday will be good!

Images

Track west Isaac

at this point for isaac to be aprox 180 miles offshore from gulfcoast FL would be ideal, we'd have an easterly wind flow with some nice SW swell to w to nw swell for 3 days.....Prolly be clean and "eipiec"

Images
    Do it! Much appreciated.

Images
    atleast it will barely be a cat 1, considering the warm water temps ect could be a lot worse. just dont park next to trees!