LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by gnurider7 View Post
    forecasting for the east coast is very tough, especially more than 2-3 days out. its not like forecasting large storms out of the SPAC or NPAC and u know swell is coming a 7-10 days ahead of time. hes pretty accurate for the central america region where i spend most of my time surfing so i have no complaints. i say keep up the good work and thanks for the free forecast site. but yea im in jersey right now for a few months and i can see why people get annoyed, which is primarily from the lack of waves
    you nailed it right there

wtf happened to the forecast?did joyce fizzle out?yesterday it said monday - wensday head highsurf,now it looks like ****!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    wtf happened to the forecast?did joyce fizzle out?yesterday it said monday - wensday head highsurf,now it looks like ****!!
    Joyce is gone....

Images
    in reference to SI's accuracy, CB/NC was waist-chest high and bigger, glassy and clean today, exactly as forecast.

Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    Dry air from a TUTT did some damage to Joyce, it still could redevelop in a day or two.
    My point exactly, I knew Joyce would die out days before because of this and still the forecast had chest high surf from it...cmon!

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Ban that butt sniffer... Seriously dude? Just cause you got your hopes up your going to blame swell info... Use your own local knowledge to forecast. Once you do that spend money to make a wesbite so I can post on it complaining about how your 7 day forecast was wrong. Go be a kook on magic seaweed or something.
    Please ban me, ecspecially from a site that has people still using the word kook.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Please ban me, ecspecially from a site that has people still using the word kook.
    yeah... like the word Kook has gone out of style??? you kook! lol.