LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

sorry for the downtime

The site wouldnt load up this morning, and it took a while to figure out that there was just a gigantic spike in traffic, so everything came to a halt.

I think we are good to go now... sorry for the down time. I hope you didn't throw your coffee at the computer this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    The site wouldnt load up this morning, and it took a while to figure out that there was just a gigantic spike in traffic, so everything came to a halt.

I think we are good to go now... sorry for the down time. I hope you didn't throw your coffee at the computer this morning...
    All good dude, I appreciate the apology though, I figured it's due to everybody and their brother keeping an eye on the storms headed our way.

I threw my computer at my coffee.

Shaking it usually works

I sobbed like a baby for two hours then slapped a cat

what the hell man. I pay good freakin money for this site so you can hype swells and its DOWN! oh wait.....

Images
    No worries .. Had already been on DP. Long period swell gave some nice rides this am. Keep up the great work with this site. Many thanks!

Way to go Swell Info - personal apology.

sorry, must have been me. Hitting refresh about 1000 times, confident it was a problem with my browser...

Images
    I burned my computer down this morning.