LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Swells?!?!?!

Hybrid View

Images

Thumbs down Swells?!?!?!

Where the hell are all those Feb/March Swells aka "Transition swells" at?!?!?! I'm like dying here from lack of surf, and not being able to get out when its on! Can we get something plz!!!!

agreed 100%

Images
    I can only go down on weekends. There hasent been anything good latly on weekends. The storms are only here for one or two days.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    I can only go down on weekends. There hasent been anything good latly on weekends. The storms are only here for one or two days.
    Ditto. And if I have time on weekdays after school, theres nothing! Ugh!!!

Images

lots of waves

There's been a ton of waves since xmas a swell every week. . .just surfed every single day since tuesday. . .surfed all day last saturday and some small leftovers on sunday. . .where are you? I'm by seaside, nj and were already due for another one wed-thurs

Images
    Sea Bright area but whenever theres a swell its on the weekdays and I usually cant go after school. And if I can its flat. CAN WE GET SOME WEEKEND SWELLS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

yup

Quote Originally Posted by ritecoastsurfer3 View Post
    There's been a ton of waves since xmas a swell every week. . .just surfed every single day since tuesday. . .surfed all day last saturday and some small leftovers on sunday. . .where are you? I'm by seaside, nj and were already due for another one wed-thurs
    No doubt. It's been a decent winter here in MD also. I've been out alot, and there was someone almost always in sight getting some too. I really love winter and noone but riders on the beach. It provides a more respectful & enjoyable vibe.

To you guys still in school, well, it sucks, but at least can work towards getting a career that allows you the freedom to hit the waves whenever they're up... to us that's the key, trust me. (that and good rubber)