LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Going Off!

Going Off!

Good size and great shape and super clean! I haven't done turns like that in awhile. I'll take this size and period anyday. If it gets bigger here it can't hold. FUN, FUN, FUN!

Yeah man I was in Surf City most of the day, nice clean waves! Had plenty of fun tommorow is looking good as well

Love Topsail. Wish I was there but don't have the time to get up there.

I was on Topsail Island for a whole week of bad waves with the family. The day the waves are good, I have to leave. Surfing and family are a bad combination.

So jealous, flatter n a lake today on the best coast (good pop band, you'll hear 'em on the E. classy soon). I'd gladly drive the 4 hours from Austin w/ my boy Koa to N.Packery 4 a lil' suga cane swell. Mmm, Mmm them S. Florida hurricanes make for good Gulf surf. Lookin' @ ol' boy Hypothoses non fingo I'm thinkin' lil sis n+1 & n+2 might be in for better n we're gonna get out here any time soon. Ol' Mr. focast seems to 'gree 2. 1 footers out here if you're lucky. I got better things to do, like sweatin in the shapin' shed or crunchin some warez. So jealous. Makes me reminisce about ridin sponges through the storm drains on Guam during cat 1&2's as a kid.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Aug 26, 2012 at 04:44 AM.