LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pellet Gun

I *personally* think it's wrong to inflict suffering or death onto other living creatures. Especially for amusement. So I wouldn't do it.

I built a slingshot when I was growing up and 'for fun' I was shooting at birds in my backyard. When I actually hit one, I felt like crap so I never did that again.

But getting joy from another creatures pain is a serious red flag for a sociopath.

Also, I'm sure BigBrother has locked surveillance on your buddies by now, just from your post. NSA is watching everything!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    while gulls are in desperate need of population control, i find that people who kill "for fun" (as opposed to hunting for food) are one bad day away from mass murder/serial killing & probably tortured kittens as children.
    this. your friend and his buddies need to get a hobby or something. and if somebody reports them, they will find themselves with a serious legal problem.

Seagulls are protected by The Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 so killing them would be a Federal offence enforced by the US Fish & Wildlife Service not to mention the Federal Court system too. If you think the Feds don't take shooting protected species serious ask Jeff Foiles when he gets out of Federal Prison.

and just when I thought I've seen it all, the Swellinfo forum now become a narc board.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by skimdog View Post
    Mabye you should read what i wrote. I think it should be on another forum not this one.I did not say anything about personalities here. Clear?
    We got live one here! Clear!!! Skimdog millionaire might be the next internet tough guy.

Like I said earlier, I think mindless killing of animals is wasteful and dumb and I think you should at least make an attempt to eat it if you kill it. I seriously doubt these guys are sociopaths wearing seagull beaks and their sister's bras though.

Mabye some things should not be posted on here. Mabye find a @#$hole forum. tx.
    Mabye you should read what i wrote. I think it should be on another forum not this one.I did not say anything about personalities here. Clear?
    You told him to go to an Asshole forum therby implying he is an asshole. Crystal Clear!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    and just when I thought I've seen it all, the Swellinfo forum now become a narc board.
    Jeff baited geese in Parks out of season then shot them with a pellet gun so he could get the bands off their feet to wear around his neck. Sorry, not a Narc issue, don't agree with shooting protected species for fun or for just their bands leaving them to rot.

Seagulls would be the ideal targets. The other day a seagull stole a piece of stake off my grill.

But killing innocent creatures is never a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post

Not at all. Killing for fun, as the original poster put it, is some effed up shiiiiite. No matter waht you think about gulls, they are part of our world. The human thing, wherein people think because we are the dominant species we can do whatever the effing hellllll we want to, is the ultimate in hypocrisy & arrogance.

What would it be like if some species figured out how to kill moron new jersey-ites for sport, at will & without recrimination? Y'know, like the clowns sitting in the window, drunk & stoned, shooting animals to watch them hobble off to die in agony, for thier own 'fun?'
    That ok with you, too?

What about the slaughter of the dolphins in Japan? A species as close to human beings as you're going to get on this planet. Y'know, just wipe them out.....just because it's a ritual from pagan human moron times? Pretty cool with you, too, eh?

Last but not least, these morons who are crippling gulls need to be brought up on federal charges. Many of which exist.

And, go ahead, open fire on my comments, I really don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuk because let me ask you something, and your answer will tell the world, and you, everything you need to know about who is sociopathic: would you teach your kids to set bait for animals & then shoot them endlessly just to watch them stagger off in agony & rot in the sun?

No qualifications (rats, gulls, squirrels, deer) allowed. Would you teach your children this modus operandi?