LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pellet Gun

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    there are other reasons to kill except for food or fun....
    self-defense is the only justifiable other option. but as the op stated that these guys are doing it "for fun", & i doubt that they are consuming what they kill, what they're doing is not justified.

if they told him that and its not just his opinion, then you are right, but varmint control is another reason, protecting your pets (racoons/foxes) is another.

Mabye some things should not be posted on here. Mabye find a @#$hole forum. tx.

Quote Originally Posted by skimdog View Post
    Mabye some things should not be posted on here. Mabye find a @#$hole forum. tx.
    Doug did not say he supported it or that he was participating either. He simply asked for our opinions. Maybe you should read what was posted.

i like your old picture better douglas

Images
    there are other reasons to kill except for food or fun....
    not really other than to giving yourself the false sense of being a bad azz. or you could be ****ed up and enjoy the idea of having lethal power over a "lesser" being.

i don't mind gulls at all, i actually sometimes enjoy having them as company when i surf alone. that, and their calls are kind of relaxing (that's probably just me though).

if you have rats in your basement what do you do? I shoot or poison them. there is no particular enjoyment in it but its more a chore that needs to be done. Same with a rabid animal. I grew up in farm country so maybe that's why I look at it differently.

Images
    if you have rats in your basement what do you do? I shoot or poison them. there is no particular enjoyment in it but its more a chore that needs to be done. Same with a rabid animal. I grew up in farm country so maybe that's why I look at it differently.
    i see whats you mean but these guys obviously arent doing it for the reasons you would (plus it's not like they're in your house)

Mabye you should read what i wrote. I think it should be on another forum not this one.I did not say anything about personalities here. Clear?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Doug did not say he supported it or that he was participating either. He simply asked for our opinions. Maybe you should read what was posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    i see whats you mean but these guys obviously aren't doing it for the reasons you would (plus it's not like they're in your house)
    Yeah, they are most likely doing it for jollies, but I look at gulls a nuisance animals and would probably thin them out a bit if they got a little too over-populated near my place.