LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Ocean lice out break in monmouth county areas

Yeah just like it says... WTF?!?! I was surfing this morning and felt like that was a vast amount of sand churned up in the watter and thought nothing more of it. Later I started to feel like I had gotten stung by a baby jelly... I get out of the watter to walk to the next beach down and started to really feel the burn/sting -____- So I go to look at my @$$ where the sting was coming from and found this little Fu(k#r on my hand after itching and it looked like a tiny jelly thing with eyes and legs!!! It freaked me out!!! Me and my buddy ran to the nearest showers and went crazy lol This sucks and now ive got stings all over my arse!!!!! so just in case your wondering how to prevent or fix http://www.ehow.com/how_2213447_get-rid-sea-lice.html Have fun today boys and get some!!

Yep- had pretty much the same experience late yesterday morning...

Ditto, not so much in the morning, but was definitely feeling the jellyfish sting in the afternoon.

Images
    uh oh sea lice are the worst...

Images
    yup the STD of the sea is back here in VB. god i hate those damn things

LBI was feeling it too. They're absolutely disgusting

No problems in the southern end of monmouth county yesterday afternoon. Those things suck, feels like I dodged a bullet.

I've heard the sea lice in the mid-atlantic are actually blue crab larvae, but that may be more for beaches closer to the chesapeake.

Yeah vb was horrible. I got what looked like fish line caught on my finger there had to be at least ten lice on it. So does wearing afull suit help? I know my top didnt help at all.

Images
    not fun at all. mon county is really getting hit by these lil effers. no shower post session. went straight to work and feel fine an hour later..
    Last edited by darippah; Aug 27, 2012 at 03:14 PM.

sucksville man damn.