LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make it Rain

runoff sickness is no joke. I got a bacterial infection that I had passed off as the flu surfing after a nor-easter. In a week I lost 18 pounds and made two trips to the E.R... **** was rough. Will I do it again, eh, probably.

I don't wait. I suppose you could, and I think some people do, but me, personally, I've never held off because it rained. I think the risk is relatively low... or at least I like to think so.

I netti-pot alot too..

My mom just showed me some article in the newspaper tho that people have been dying using tap water in the netti-pot.

I guess something in tap can go in your sinsus's and **** your brain up...all I use is TAP hah..I guess distilled water is safest

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkupdog View Post
    I netti-pot alot too..

My mom just showed me some article in the newspaper tho that people have been dying using tap water in the netti-pot.

I guess something in tap can go in your sinsus's and **** your brain up...all I use is TAP hah..I guess distilled water is safest
    distilled water isnt the safest way its only way to use netti pot. seriously dont use tap water.

Images
    i read this article before i went out the other day and didn't think twice since i usually don't. I now have a bad ear infection and strep throat

Images
    i never wait, i get bad ear infections, but i got 2 bottles of prescription drops and that **** clears it up in a matter of hours, i went out 2 days ago in the pouring rain and thunder haha