LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well, if we're gonna pimp our **** to the guy, consider my like-new 5'10": http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...wynn-keel-fish

Images
    I only pimped it because it was exactly what he was looking for. Right length, right brand, and right price.

i would try before you buy if possible. does one of your buddies have a similar stick you could take out for a paddle? do you have a local shop that demos boards? check out greenlight in squan they demo boards, and talk to a shaper there. i absolutely love the look of what your talking about but for NJ waves i never had much luck. wish i could have/would have demod, would have saved myself time/money/hassle with a CI twinie keel few years back. just did not seem like it was right for Long Branch to Spring Lake waves. With that said, there are always tons of fishes on for sale on craigslist..good luck.

I have a 6' 10" WRV Fish that is great for East Coast mush burgers. Designed on the E. Coast, for the E. Coast type surf we get. It's pretty diverse, great on smaller days but will do you right in larger surf too...

- the retro fish forget the longboard. both are unnecessary...keep the A6 and get a mini simmons. thats pretty much all you need in the northeast.(i need)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    - the retro fish forget the longboard. both are unnecessary...keep the A6 and get a mini simmons. thats pretty much all you need in the northeast.(i need)
    I'm liking the looks of the mini simmons. what do you weigh and what size is yours