LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Two weeks ago I saw a bunch of them jumping 5' in the air, they are awesome! And Hanna, i wouldn't worry about dolphins, they're like the dogs of the sea (man's best friend). They have saved people's lives countless numbers of times. One that comes to mind is that guy who got attacked by a great white in Cali a couple years ago, as he was struggling to get away from the shark, a pod of dolphins came in and made a barrier between him and the shark, while another one helped him to shore. My girlfriend went to FLA a couple weeks ago and swam with dolphins, I'm so jealous, def need to put that on my bucket list.

Images
    I didn't get spell checked for "were" not we're haha. The vid doesn't really do them justice. They partied in that spot for like a half hour. As they surfed in close it seemed like they were looking at us with that "did you see that wave I got" look. They new a bunch of people were up close watching.

I was at blacks when a pod approached me and just swam around me, I caught a head high barrell when one shoulder hopped me, hands down the best visonary experience of my life. it was just incredible to share the same joy with another species; though he was probably pissed I was deeper... I also saw a whale jump into the sunrise that day, a pelican almos hit me in the head while on a wave, and a handfull of seals played around me (wasn't stoked on that, considering the canyons are natorius shark breeding grounds, but whens the last time someone got attacked at blacks).. Hands down best day of my life; it realy made me not miss any of my ex girlfriends and jobs I lost to dedicating my life to surfing even though I don't get paid for it, its the little things that make life good....

They shouldve waited until the tide drained a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by MorAnimal138 View Post
    I was at blacks when a pod approached me and just swam around me, I caught a head high barrell when one shoulder hopped me, hands down the best visonary experience of my life. it was just incredible to share the same joy with another species; though he was probably pissed I was deeper... I also saw a whale jump into the sunrise that day, a pelican almos hit me in the head while on a wave
    i love surfing at Blacks, had a similar experience with 3 dolphins dropping in, in front of me. makes your heart pitter-patter

This is really amazing man. I like it