LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

4 ft on Wed.... JOKE

LOL..... Well here it is again. Typical Swellinfo stating next wednesday is gonna be a solid 4 ft in the monmouth county area. I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????

Wow another thread *****ing about a FREE! forecasting site. Dark Barrels STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    LOL..... Well here it is again. Typical Swellinfo stating next wednesday is gonna be a solid 4 ft in the monmouth county area. I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????
    The only JOKE here is YOU, CLOWN!
    STFU, go somewhere else little girl.

Swellinfo is great. I bet you are the kind of chop hopper that punches his merrick when youre upset you didn't get your fins all the way out. BIG UPS swellinfo.. respect.

Images
    Perhaps you didn't notice the purple blob forming north of the Carribean Islands on the East Coast wave maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Perhaps you didn't notice the purple blob forming north of the Carribean Islands on the East Coast wave maps.
    its not rocket science to figure out a swell.just watch news12 or the weather channel,and you will see a little blob outside of florida known as ts leslie.i rarely get my info from a forecasting website,but it doesnt hurt to check it out.fact is,we will have waves all week.we will not see any barrels,yet...low pressures in the winter,hurricanes in the summer/fall...this is it ladies,there will be rideable surf.i remember a day a few years ago after hurricane bill,i think it was ts danny,not sure,but my spot has a wall before u get on the sand,and the water was up to the wall,and all u had to do was jump in right off the wall,and let the rip pull u out past the breakers..il surf anything,im not trying to impress anyone,just tryin to have some fun!!!!!!!

Images
    yup 4 ft and 13 sec, cant wait! i'm watching that purple blob!!!
    swellinfo- your the best! seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    typical jersey d bag looking for something to bit*h about. ill throw a g down that you gel your hair before you surf. rarly is any surf forcast website consistantly correct on forecasts 4-5 days out. are you posting hate messages on all free surf forecast websites? im sure they have all done you wrong at some point. swellinfo is the sh*t, but its one of many resources i use to forecast surf. use your brain bro

Images
    I love you swellinfo.

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    typical jersey d bag looking for something to bit*h about. ill throw a g down that you gel your hair before you surf. rarly is any surf forcast website consistantly correct on forecasts 4-5 days out. are you posting hate messages on all free surf forecast websites? im sure they have all done you wrong at some point. swellinfo is the sh*t, but its one of many resources i use to forecast surf. use your brain bro
    Man, what a stereotype with the gelled hair. We're nothing like that, you understand, "use you're brain bro" You can't take everything you see off "jersey shore". Now, back to business, There's obviously going to be a good swell coming up, its undeniable, if this was july, yea thats a little iffy. But everythings gonna change. Its gonna stay 4 foot, there will be a choppy day and then a nice cleanup day after. Like always. The only problem is when! Wednesday thursday, can't wait, stop complaining though