LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

4 ft on Wed.... JOKE

LOL..... Well here it is again. Typical Swellinfo stating next wednesday is gonna be a solid 4 ft in the monmouth county area. I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????

Wow another thread *****ing about a FREE! forecasting site. Dark Barrels STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    LOL..... Well here it is again. Typical Swellinfo stating next wednesday is gonna be a solid 4 ft in the monmouth county area. I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????
    The only JOKE here is YOU, CLOWN!
    STFU, go somewhere else little girl.

Images
    Perhaps you didn't notice the purple blob forming north of the Carribean Islands on the East Coast wave maps.

Swellinfo is great. I bet you are the kind of chop hopper that punches his merrick when youre upset you didn't get your fins all the way out. BIG UPS swellinfo.. respect.

Images
    yup 4 ft and 13 sec, cant wait! i'm watching that purple blob!!!
    swellinfo- your the best! seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    typical jersey d bag looking for something to bit*h about. ill throw a g down that you gel your hair before you surf. rarly is any surf forcast website consistantly correct on forecasts 4-5 days out. are you posting hate messages on all free surf forecast websites? im sure they have all done you wrong at some point. swellinfo is the sh*t, but its one of many resources i use to forecast surf. use your brain bro

Images
    I love you swellinfo.

If anything I would call the forecast conservative. I recall two years ago it was over hyped for Danielle, Earl? and Swellinfo posted a large apology. I think I would rather have a forecast like this than the alternative.

You're making yourself look like a fool, brother...