LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwellInfo owes you nothing.

As difficult as this Summer was for forecasting, Swell info was pretty dam accurate. I know they helped me lock down some fun sessions. Not my only resource, but one of the best!.

Troll 1, Posters 0

I would agree that the forecast is a tad ambitious for a storm that wont make it west of 65W and is hooking back East of Bermuda below 30N... EXCEPT, that the storm is forecast to stall for about 24 hours while it intensifies just south of Bermuda before turning East. Personally I enjoyed the fact that July and August were pretty much flat. Plenty of time to make boards before the Fall. Save the waves for those who work for it.

Swellinfo is the best, keep up the great work.

DarkBarrels - go take out your rage on the bench press in your backyard, tool.

Listen to some Bob Marley and have a smile. Its about to pulse up and down the coast. Jeesh. Yappin and smack talking should be reserved for teenie's commenting on TMZ. Come on now! Save up your aggro energy for a big lip smack this tuesday evening. Its better spent there.

hold on, let me call god and get a more accurate read on things

Quote Originally Posted by gallerysurfboards View Post
    I would agree that the forecast is a tad ambitious for a storm that wont make it west of 65W and is hooking back East of Bermuda below 30N... EXCEPT, that the storm is forecast to stall for about 24 hours...
    Also, this thing is already huge and will only continue to grow in size. The wave-generatd fetch will have widespread effects, evnentually impacting just about all of the east coast.

I heart Purple Blob!

This thing is going to be a monster...