LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Last week Swell info predicted clean waist high for the Wednesday that just past in Maine. All week I watched it and it never moved. Wednesday I went out and it was better than waist high on some sets at one of my favorite spots. Boooooyahh!!

You're all toasting in a roll bread

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    LOL..... Well here it is again. Typical Swellinfo stating next wednesday is gonna be a solid 4 ft in the monmouth county area. I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????

Jesus, f- this guy. Swell info is the only way to go best damn forecast on the web. YOU LIVE ON THE EAST COAST, ITS A PREDICTION, 48 hours is the only accurate window. Quit your *****ing you kook.

Why must I be from the same state as arrogant jerks such as yourself?

Best bet is to hop a plane to the Caribbean. Start in Barbados and work your way North.

Dookbubbles: You're not invited, KOOK!

Swell Info predicted that I would find some awesome fish tacos last weekend!! I found some, thanks Swell Info! WOOT WOOT

Aug really sucked,,,, I thought. I missed one evening tide session, and ditched the A. M.

that still only left 4 ? days of worthwhile surf. not even really. We did have an above/plus average May, June and July.

I do not understand the reason for getting upset over seasonal fluctuations. frustration ok i get it.

no disrespect, but even in 2012, if you follow weather patterns in general and those that use the best tech available,...these pros still, still get in wrong.

that being said, lets hope the off season allows us all to blow off some stream.

Can this be the last time someone posts about how swellinfo has wronged them somehow?

Can this be the last time someone posts about how swellinfo has wronged them somehow?
    no, because there is always some namby-pamby, roody poo candy a$$ who expected the world to be predictable and revolve around them. when it doesn't, he has to throw a hissy fit:

I am Leslie! Look at my eye-hole! I have possessed the body of this user to tell you NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING! That's right, I am erratic in behavior! Look at my eye-hole! That Offspring song Self-Esteem is about me! I will ruin yours! You can wait all you want, but I will crush your dreams of us being together! You don't ride me...I RIDE YOU! Following a crushing wave (if I EVEN feel like sending any), I will throw you to the bottom thus sending a used, poo infused hypodermic needle circa 1998 into your jugular! Then while you are recovering (if you ever), I will send fat swell down the East Coast!

Images
    fingers crossed.