LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    I just need to comment here in order to revive this thread so it can seen again and the original poster can be properly embarrassed now that we've had five days of solid swell he was so certain wasn't coming.
    To the OP..... It was firing all weekend down here, waaaaay better than forecasted here, solid 5-7ft w/offshores, all weekend...

My arms are dead, my back hurts, shoulders are shot, all from the swell that never came! The OP can SUCK IT!

leslie put out..

Incase any of you haven't seen any good pics of this "over-hyped" swell, this is from Saturday on the Space Coast / Brevard County area, and this wasn't even the best spot.

http://www.gulfster.com/Daily/2012Pi...lery/090812ec/

Images
    Can't argue with that, nice pics.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Can't argue with that, nice pics.
    The ones with guys in wetsuits made me laugh though.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    The ones with guys in wetsuits made me laugh though.
    HAHA yeah the wetsuit thing doesn't make much sense to me either, especially down here. When I was out it was overcast, slightly raining, and stiff offshores, so that made the temp a little nippy in the water but i trunked it no problem. Everybody with the exception of a few had on some sort of rash guard, long sleeves, or rubber. Whatever makes you comfortable i guess, but it totally wasn't necessary.
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Sep 11, 2012 at 07:03 PM.

all of these princesses with "wetsuit quivers" even have something for 80 degree water. Priceless.

dammit i have a wetsuit quiver....

Images
    Yeah, Sunday morning up here the water was warmer than the air, around 72 I'm guessing, some guys had fullies w/ attached hoods on...whatever floats your boat I guess.