LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    typical jersey d bag looking for something to bit*h about. ill throw a g down that you gel your hair before you surf. rarly is any surf forcast website consistantly correct on forecasts 4-5 days out. are you posting hate messages on all free surf forecast websites? im sure they have all done you wrong at some point. swellinfo is the sh*t, but its one of many resources i use to forecast surf. use your brain bro
    Man, what a stereotype with the gelled hair. We're nothing like that, you understand, "use you're brain bro" You can't take everything you see off "jersey shore". Now, back to business, There's obviously going to be a good swell coming up, its undeniable, if this was july, yea thats a little iffy. But everythings gonna change. Its gonna stay 4 foot, there will be a choppy day and then a nice cleanup day after. Like always. The only problem is when! Wednesday thursday, can't wait, stop complaining though

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    typical jersey d bag looking for something to bit*h about. ill throw a g down that you gel your hair before you surf. rarly is any surf forcast website consistantly correct on forecasts 4-5 days out. are you posting hate messages on all free surf forecast websites? im sure they have all done you wrong at some point. swellinfo is the sh*t, but its one of many resources i use to forecast surf. use your brain bro
    Haha youuuu sir owe me $1,000!! Lets grab some beers. Wow this thread took some form. I like it! Keep em coming fellas. We are all in this lull together. Through thick and thin.

Quote Originally Posted by mid-life crisis View Post
    troll 1, posters 0
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????
    I bet that Wednesday is going to be a great day to paddle out.

Swell Info is the best surf forecast on the web. Informative & educational.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I bet that Wednesday is going to be a great day to paddle out.

Swell Info is the best surf forecast on the web. Informative & educational.
    I really hope so man.... It's been a while since we have had some solid swell. The funny thing was I checked the reports right before I was leaving work. Had some time to kill, and figured I would post a quick thread and stir the pot a bit.... I checked back later tonight and WOW! HATERS lol. But its all play. Can't bash Swellinfo too hard. Times are testy right now.

WE ARE SWELL DEPRIVED.......... (sh_t time to add more gel to my hair!)

Later Losers

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    I really hope so man.... It's been a while since we have had some solid swell. The funny thing was I checked the reports right before I was leaving work. Had some time to kill, and figured I would post a quick thread and stir the pot a bit.... I checked back later tonight and WOW! HATERS lol. But its all play. Can't bash Swellinfo too hard. Times are testy right now.

WE ARE SWELL DEPRIVED.......... (sh_t time to add more gel to my hair!)

Later Losers
    There was a great man once, a true champeen of South Jersey. I am a scion of Camden County, my paternal family seats are Cherryhill and Mooresto'n and I draw my lineage there back unto the troubles of the 17th. When being a Quaker meant having one's nose and ears shorn then branded with the Q upon thy cheek. We escaped the round hats and sought a better more peaceful existence, HA! My father was wise and married a Southern belle and got the foch out of Jersey, I still think of it fondly, in the fall when the leaves whither and die in the South instead of turning beautiful; of the ancient, crumbling 300+ year old houses my cousins dwell in. No, I speak not of James J. Braddock. Not the Cinderella Man nor even Silent Cal. The man I speak of was South Jetty Bill. The greatest man to never espouse the philosophy of GTL (one which I adhere to, sans the tanning, I get enough sun). May his Atlantic City barrels be many, may he find Trump's hair piece and a shreddin' chick, may his name ring in the ears of all those who hounded him from this board and may Bogeton Wolftucks never cross his shadow. May the Great Brain or possibly Encyclopedia Brown find whatever it is Bill is lookin' for, as long as it's not in Utah. I hope that like Bilbo and Frodo, that rather West he has gone East and found his Reykjavikian Elves.

You sir are an instigator. I must now go put gel in my hair, smoke my Tolkein, kick back my GnT and prepare for a moon-lit sesh
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Sep 1, 2012 at 05:16 AM. Reason: I don't know, I was veery drunk at the time

Images
    Im flying into barbados tonight. Then to san juan. Then to miami. Im going to drive to juno beach, 2nd light, st augustine, tybee island, wrightsville beach, frisco and back to chincoteage.

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Im flying into barbados tonight. Then to san juan. Then to miami. Im going to drive to juno beach, 2nd light, st augustine, tybee island, wrightsville beach, frisco and back to chincoteage.
    Is Gruvi with you on that trip...?

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Don't stop in Chinc, keep going North. We must all descend upon DookBubbles at his local and have Snake Fest 2012. For some reason I think I remember DookBubbles mentioning he is up in Rhode Island.

Only straighthanders into the rocks for DookBubbles--may he be washed into Providence!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    There was a great man once, a true champeen of South Jersey. I am a scion of Camden County, my paternal family seats are Cherryhill and Mooresto'n and I draw my lineage there back unto the troubles of the 17th. When being a Quaker meant having one's nose and ears shorn then branded with the Q upon thy cheek. We escaped the round hats and sought a better more peaceful existence, HA! My father was wise and married a Southern belle and got the foch out of Jersey, I still think of it fondly, in the fall when the leaves whither and die in the South instead of turning beautiful; of the ancient, crumbling 300+ year old houses my cousins dwell in. No, I speak not of James J. Braddock. Not the Cinderella Man nor even Silent Cal. The man I speak of was South Jetty Bill. The greatest man to never espouse the philosophy of GTL (one which I adhere to, sans the tanning, I get enough sun). May his Atlantic City barrels be many, may he find Trump's hair piece and a shreddin' chick, may his name ring in the ears of all those who hounded him from this board and may Bogeton Wolftucks never cross his shadow. May the Great Brain or possibly Encyclopedia Brown find whatever it is Bill is lookin' for, as long as it's not in Utah. I hope that like Bilbo and Frodo, that rather West he has gone East and found his Reykjavikian Elves.

You sir are an instigator. I must now go put gel in my hair, smoke my Tolkein, kick back my GnT and prepare for a moon-lit sesh
    ?????idiots copy.jpg?????