LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Just look at the last 4 years at this time of year. meaning this week or coming week. We have had a solid hurricane swell of some sort at this particular time. If history tells us anything, we will have something worth while to surf. Why do you think they had the Quick Pro last year at this time in LBI, NY. The chance of waves was good. If those waves are good enough for the pros, then they must be good enough for the rest of us. Enjoy the 3-4 days of swell.

Quote Originally Posted by ecshady View Post
    Enjoy the 3-4 days of swell.
    you mean, the next two months! September and October are almost always the best two months here besides winter nor' easter's. Last year, september and October had more surfable days than non-surfable days if my memory serves me correct. God, i love this time of year, i live for it...no more bumper to bumper traffic trying to get to a break, warm water, and waves, for crying out loud, WAVES!!!!

This week is going to be awesome. This summer has been so unpredictable here in Jax beach.

I've got nothing but good to say about Swellinfo. Major props to everyone working hard to give us some kind of idea about something as powerful and mysterious as nature. But I just couldn't sit back and see some jackass knock Swellinfo.

I love forecasts like the next person here but I also like it when sometimes the forecast is off because it's a small surprise that brings a smile to my face.

Thank you for all that you do Swellinfo.

You still a bookie OP?

I'd love to take your money

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by J:Mar View Post
    Major props to everyone working hard to give us some kind of idea about something as powerful and mysterious as nature. .
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    ?????Attachment 5643?????
    Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them.
    -George Santayana

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    LOL..... Well here it is again. Typical Swellinfo stating next wednesday is gonna be a solid 4 ft in the monmouth county area. I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????
    Monday's coming up bro... Seems like your the joke.

Really?

Do any of you guys even surf? Everybody I know has lost complete trust in this site and for good reasons. First of all, its not free when advertisements are everywhere. This isn't a ****ing charity website. They pay for your impressions, so stop with that. Also, its a site you RELY on, therefore they should pay you the respect of providing at least slightly accurate forecasts. I don't like to talk **** online but you guys are being a bunch of *****s sucking up to this faulty website.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Collins View Post
    Do any of you guys even surf? Everybody I know has lost complete trust in this site and for good reasons. First of all, its not free when advertisements are everywhere. This isn't a ****ing charity website. They pay for your impressions, so stop with that. Also, its a site you RELY on, therefore they should pay you the respect of providing at least slightly accurate forecasts. I don't like to talk **** online but you guys are being a bunch of *****s sucking up to this faulty website.
    for how many people claim to dislike this site & find it unreliable, there are an awful lot of you guys on it on a regular basis.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Collins View Post
    this is you, right? you're about, what, 15? been surfing ever since your mom started shuttling over to the beach after school (last year)? guess you got burned a couple of times when you skipped last period algebra to go surfing with two other geeks from your class and the forecast didn't quite pan out....and so you and your kook friends have decided you've got more surfing wisdom than people who have been surfing longer than you've been alive. but yet, here you are...with no better place to go and nothing better to do.