LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    im almost there yankee....keep typing....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I'm so excited I just rubbed one out looking at your post about you rubbing one out looking at the wave map
    what do u guys do when u get big boners in your wetsuits?

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    im almost there yankee....keep typing....lol
    ...and I ain't going near that one ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It's been a long, long summer here on Lake Atlantic. So, you buzz kills, you killjoys, you doomsayers & you nattering nabobs of negativity, you just go back to your bar stools & leave us optimistic, positive, hopeful types to our dreams our hopes our fantasies, yes, I said it, fantasies, big clean & green peeling away forever into the unknown with nary a tourist or a kook or a pollutant in sight, the perfect board underneath our feet(s), sliding into one gorgeous wet strong curving talking heaving wave after another....
    what he said.

Images
    F*ck! I just hyped a huge stab hole in my foot. Lots of blood. A big chunk of my deck got me while watering my plants. The waves will be good for sure now haha.

Images
    i only hype right when i wake up in the morning

Images
    im gettin kinda old, hopefully i wont break a hype this week...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It's been a long, long summer here on Lake Atlantic. So, you buzz kills, you killjoys, you doomsayers & you nattering nabobs of negativity.....
    the ghost of Spiro Agnew, returning for the big swell

whaaaaaaat????

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Seriously. This is a chest to shoulder high ground swell event. California gets this almost every day all summer long! Nevermind that most of ec(especially really heavy near "shorepound like" breaks in nj) have no proper features for a ground swell and end up closing out. Some of the more gently sloping sand breaks that are few and far between in the mid atlantic are what you need if you don't have reefs

I think this hype illustrates just how wave starved the wrong coast is this year! First year I can EVER remember not having a solid ground swell from a hurricane before labor day.

Oh and what's with people talking about the storm stalling for 2 weeks??? You really think you can forecast that now? And as far as nearshore winds go, 48hour forecast is as far as as you can reasonably tell what winds might be.
    We live in NJ not California. Thats like saying Indo gets sick waves all so why should we ever be excited. If your not stoked on any surf then stay out of the water bro. More waves for the rest of us who actually give a s**t.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Seriously. This is a chest to shoulder high ground swell event. California gets this almost every day all summer long! Nevermind that most of ec(especially really heavy near "shorepound like" breaks in nj) have no proper features for a ground swell and end up closing out. Some of the more gently sloping sand breaks that are few and far between in the mid atlantic are what you need if you don't have reefs

I think this hype illustrates just how wave starved the wrong coast is this year! First year I can EVER remember not having a solid ground swell from a hurricane before labor day.

Oh and what's with people talking about the storm stalling for 2 weeks??? You really think you can forecast that now? And as far as nearshore winds go, 48hour forecast is as far as as you can reasonably tell what winds might be.
    What you kidding me? The last swell we had was chest to head and this one is bigger! You know how big a 2ft wave at 15 seconds is when it hits the beach? Its bigger then u think and that is just the beginning of the swell. It is supposed to get up to 5ft! So stop mouching off your mom and get a job loser!