LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    I'm a surfer from NY who surfs in Jersey. I also go to Jenkinsons boardwalk a couple of times a year when my buddies are around to take part in the revelry and fun that goes on there. Am I a surfer or a benny? I also partook in the Seaside Polar Plunge last February.
    if you have to ask...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    851
    Images
    3
    lol!!!!!!!!!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    if you have to ask...
    It was a rhetorical question.

    Basically I was just trying to say bug off.
    I'm from NY and I surf at my main break in jersey more then most of the "locals" there do. People just like to hop on the "benny hate" bandwagon. We're not all juiceheads on the boardwalk.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,363
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    It was a rhetorical question.

    Basically I was just trying to say bug off.
    I'm from NY and I surf at my main break in jersey more then most of the "locals" there do. People just like to hop on the "benny hate" bandwagon. We're not all juiceheads on the boardwalk.
    riddle me this.....if you live in one state, how can you have a main break in another state? If you are sly enough, you shall find the answer!

  5. #15
    I surf there almost every day. I know most of the people in the lineup. And I know what parts of the beach will be best depending on the conditions. Therefore, it is my "main break". It's only 25 minutes from where I live.

    But I'll make a truce with all of you NY hating people from NJ. If you stop sending 10's of thousands of people to work in my state everyday, taking tons of jobs from the "locals", I'll do my best to stay out of your state and encourage the other bennys to go home. Seriously, on my way out of manhattan every day I see atleast 30-40 NJT busses packed to the brim headed home to NJ. Yet you don't hear us complain about how all of the NJ workers are taking our jobs.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    riddle me this.....if you live in one state, how can you have a main break in another state? If you are sly enough, you shall find the answer!
    If West Virginia can have a coast guard base then anything is possible

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    852
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    But I'll make a truce with all of you NY hating people from NJ. If you stop sending 10's of thousands of people to work in my state everyday, taking tons of jobs from the "locals", I'll do my best to stay out of your state and encourage the other bennys to go home. Seriously, on my way out of manhattan every day I see atleast 30-40 NJT busses packed to the brim headed home to NJ. Yet you don't hear us complain about how all of the NJ workers are taking our jobs.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    I surf there almost every day. I know most of the people in the lineup. And I know what parts of the beach will be best depending on the conditions. Therefore, it is my "main break". It's only 25 minutes from where I live.

    But I'll make a truce with all of you NY hating people from NJ. If you stop sending 10's of thousands of people to work in my state everyday, taking tons of jobs from the "locals", I'll do my best to stay out of your state and encourage the other bennys to go home. Seriously, on my way out of manhattan every day I see atleast 30-40 NJT busses packed to the brim headed home to NJ. Yet you don't hear us complain about how all of the NJ workers are taking our jobs.
    i agree with this dude.there is a difference between normal people that travel to the shore,and guidos who u call bennies.i have a buddy who happens to be a guido and he surfs better than most people in nj.and id love to be there when someone calls him a benny because hell throw u headfirst of the pier!!!localism expired years ago people.people travel all different breaks.you think nyers like jersey surfers,or the obx boys like u kooks comin to take their waves??that localism **** is played out,and if u surf "1 main break" i feel bad for u and u shouldnt be a surfer.try tennis!

  9. U clearly are the fat guy in the water who had too much too drink ALL. Nights of the week so ur pi**ed when surfers who swim stronger catch all the waves. I got tired of all the american attitudes of this is my break go the f**k home so i disowned americanism and moved my ass to pr now i surf all by myself w the sharkies n jellies to talk to n the only thing n the line up is sea turtles. Nobody wants ur east coast chop slop so quit actin like its gold. N go find urself

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,904
    im glad this benny **** only exists in jersey,and thats why jersey blows!!!have fun being racist pricks,when u kooks come to cali,or costa,or anywhere my crew resides,we'll make sure you have a pleasant stay!