LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    By bennys he means Jews and guidos.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    im glad this benny **** only exists in jersey,and thats why jersey blows!!!have fun being racist pricks,when u kooks come to cali,or costa,or anywhere my crew resides,we'll make sure you have a pleasant stay!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    it's just like, it's just like...a mini mall!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    I'm a surfer from NY who surfs in Jersey. I also go to Jenkinsons boardwalk a couple of times a year when my buddies are around to take part in the revelry and fun that goes on there. Am I a surfer or a benny? I also partook in the Seaside Polar Plunge last February.
    Sound like a kook to me.

i agree with this dude.there is a difference between normal people that travel to the shore,and guidos who u call bennies.i have a buddy who happens to be a guido and he surfs better than most people in nj.and id love to be there when someone calls him a benny because hell throw u headfirst of the pier!!!
    So to summarize your post your guido friend has roid rage?

im glad this benny **** only exists in jersey,and thats why jersey blows!!!have fun being racist pricks,when u kooks come to cali,or costa,or anywhere my crew resides,we'll make sure you have a pleasant stay!
    Your violent.

Pics of your crew or it didn't happen

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Pics of your crew or it didn't happen
    no balls......

arent you the dude who has repeatedly said that you learned to surf in jersey with a 9 ft gun until someone told you you were gooning out? then last week youre from norcal telling people to screw socal and go to frisco? now you gots madd crewz n shet in costa and cali and pr?

Images
    The shore towns in NJ are about to experience a mass exodus consisting of many idiots, or “bennies”,”kooks”,”shoobs” or whatever you need to call them. For me, there will be 75% less people in the water, on the beach, on the road, at the store and so on. I’m totally stoked about that, and that’s it. The stoke has nothing to do with “hate”,” localism”, or ”racism”. I don’t “hate” bennies. I don’t hate anything. Hate sucks positive energy out of you and replaces it with negative energy. The three month sh*t storm is over and we are happy about it. Big deal. How that makes us surfers d*cks, I’m not sure. I’m sorry some of you are mad because we “joisy guys” are happy. However, I don’t understand the concept of embracing these seasonal people and wanting them to stay when they make all of your activities 10 times more difficult. I treat everyone everywhere (that includes bennies) with respect and tolerance. I give people the benefit of the doubt and that way the ball is in their court, and my conscious is clear. Without a doubt, there are plenty of rude, ignorant, and disrespectful people in the 49 perfect states as well. Legitimate surfers that cruise around and surf different spots are far from being bennies, but if you need someone to tell you that………..
    Last edited by Doug; Sep 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM.